We have an art intern vacancy for a 2D Artist in the period starting February 2017!
Send us an email about why you want to be our art intern. Put an example of your best work in your email along with a link to your online portfolio. Don’t forget to include your age, school and education in your application. Send your application to info[at]gainplaystudio.com and put ‘stage’ or ‘internship’ in the subject line.
What we are looking for in an Artist:
- ability to communicate visually, and to identify and define visual design issues and solutions
- 2D art, concept art & asset production, using tools like Photoshop
- flexible working hours, no 9-to-5 mentality
- initiative, selfreliance and good at using feedback to your advantage
- enthousiastic, motivated, pro-active and all that good stuff
- affinity for working on projects involving healthcare and wellness is a pre
- experience with the Unity 3D game-engine is a pre
What we offer:
- working on professional assignments with a great team
- an office right next to Utrecht Central Station
- tasks involving concepting, compositing, line-art, texture painting, and tiling
- working with innovative technology
- freedom to create your own designs, and the responsibility to create engaging visual works
For taster internships (“snuffelstage” or “meeloopdag”) unfortunately we can’t help you.
We get a lot of requests and we can’t answer all of them, we apologize if you don’t hear back from us!